Carbon Monoxide Testing Gold Coast
Carbon Monoxide testing is essential for all homes and businesses. Carbon Monoxide testing can and has saved lives. It is not visible. It does not smell and is known to be called the silent poison. If you have gas appliances in your house or rental property then you are at risk of getting carbon monoxide poisoning.
Local Plumber Gold Coast are licensed gas experts. We provide detailed gas appliance servicing and carbon monoxide testing throughout Gold Coast.
We perform carbon monoxide testing and compliance reports. We service home owners, landlords, tenants & businesses around Gold Coast.
Our plumbers are qualified and professional gas fitters. Our service is designed to ensure you and your families safety.
We are available for your service 24/7 throughout Gold Coast.
Our plumbers will provide you with the following reports:
- A detailed report for all works completed.
- A Carbon Monoxide test report
- A gas safety certificate
Warning signs that carbon monoxide may be in your home:
- Gas flames burn yellow or orange instead of burning light blue
- The fire may be difficult to light, or seems to burn rather slowly
- If you feel the following symptoms for no apparent reason:
- A bad headache
- Difficulty breathing
- Feeling confused or dizzy
- Feeling funny
- Bad chest pains
Ways to prevent Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Check your appliances on a regular basis . Be sure to test once a year at the start of every season.
- Make sure the room is well ventilated when your appliances are being used.
- Make sure all chimneys and flues are cleaned by a professional expert frequently.
- Check the colour of the flame in gas appliances. If it burns orange, call an expert straight away to test for carbon monoxide.
If in doubt, smell gas, or receive high gas bills then call us today.
Our services are available 24/7 for you. Our friendly plumbers are reliable, honest and punctual.
Emergency Links for Gold Coast: